Thursday, December 10, 2009

CAM Food Distribution







I am sorry about all the typos in my last post! I was pretty tired when I was writing it. I am still finding and correcting them!

Wednesday CAM (Christian Aid Ministries) came to our area to distribute food boxes. They had pretty much stopped that kind of distribution but things are so bad this year, they decided they had to do something.

The amazing thing is they came to see us about using our property for the distribution the day after I had written about the hunger problem! They passed out cards in our community and surrounding areas and then Wednesday everyone gathered on the airstrip.

I am not sure how many people there were but there were a lot!

A BIG thanks to CAM for helping to alleviate the situation here.

No comments: