Thursday, April 19, 2012

Water Truck

Goodness, gracious! I just realized I never posted our newly painted water truck! Bryon Sparling, Amy Alexander, and Xhevat Krasniqi, who were here from Canada a few weeks ago, as well as Gilbert from our own staff, did a beautiful job painting the truck.

The truck has been making several trips a day to a water source about an hour away in order to fill (or close to fill) the Lemuel water cistern. This cistern holds 23,000 gallons! It has never been more than half full before!

Beautiful, beautiful water!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This has awesome pictures. I have been wanted to know what it was like having a water truck. I think that water trucks are beneficial. I think that water trucks are able to help the community in more ways then not. I am grateful that water trucks are around. http://www.ojibwayoilfieldservices.com/en/products_and_services.html