Saturday, January 31, 2015

Getting on the internet...(A video blog!)

The fact that we can get on the internet at all where we are located is in and of itself a marvel and something for which to be very grateful.  But the saga of using the internet on the Plateau definitely merits its own blog post. This may be our first video blog ever!


Can I just say that it seemed impossible to convey the force and chill factor of that WIND?!

If you don't believe me, here is how Ani showed up for a visit a little while later.


I rest my case.

2 comments:

SuAnne said...

Loved this! Randy and I had to laugh at the thought of a plateau chill feeling quite a bit warmer than our current Wisconsin chill! Cannot wait for your next video blog!

Krischelle Frost said...

Thanks, SuAnne! I'm sure it does feel quite a bit warmer than a Wisconsin 40 below. :)